The facility | Reservations
Resource Centre for Student Societies
The Resources Centre for Student Societies is the facility to support the associative fabric of the university. The Center is the place of reference for the management of logistics, advice and support resources for the groups registered in elDirectori, and is managed by the Community Dynamization Unit.
If you want to see the equipment before reserving a space, you can consult the following link.
The Resource Center for Schools has the following equipment:
- 3 meeting rooms with capacity for about 10 people, equipped with a projector and sound equipment in the Plaza Cívica (next to the Pharmacy).
- Opening hours from 11am to 5pm from Monday to Thursday. Friday from 11 am to 2 pm
- 1 outdoor meeting space with a capacity for 12 people (elPati del Centre)
- The "Hotel d'Entitats": A freely accessible space that has useful furniture to generate a space for meeting and creating networks between groups, equipped with more than 40 lockers for private and temporary use to store the material of the entities, with a capacity for 60 people.
- Opening hours from 10am to 8pm from Monday to Friday.
- The "Sala Annexa": An auditorium with capacity for 40 people, equipped with a projector and sound equipment, on the first floor of the Plaza Cívica Restaurant building.
- Opening hours from 10am to 5pm from Monday to Thursday. Friday from 10 am to 2 pm
If you want to reserve any of the spaces in the Resource Center (meeting rooms, elPati del Centre, the Hotel d'Entitats or the Sala Annexa) you can do so in the following ways:
- Filling this form
- Calling 935813105
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doing the reservation in person in the Resources Centre for Student Societies.
Once you send the request, we will confirm the availability and reservation of the space.
If you want to book beyond the usual opening hours, fill in the form and detail the type of activity you want to carry out.