Clinical Days. 2023 Edition
Clinical Days are sessions held on 2 and 3 March 2023 between 12 am and 20 pm at the Medical Faculty in the Basic Medical Sciences Teacher Unit open to all students of the UAB and organised by the Medical Students Council.
They will consist of a series of workshops and presentations that will introduce the most practical part of the degrees of Medicine, Nursing and Physiotherapy to first-year students or other degrees.
You can choose from a series of itineraries. See them at the following link.
There will be 5 itineraries each with different workshops and the presentations will be common to everyone.
- Route 1: Infiltrations, Physical Exploration, First Aid, Forensic Medicine, Polytrauma and Surprise Workshop
- Route 2: Infiltrations, Sutures, Forensic Medicine, Mobilizations, Physical Exploration and Surprise Workshop
- Route 3: First aid, Functional bandages, Politrauma, Detection of Sexual Abuse Victims, Infiltrations and Respiratory Physiotherapy
- Route 4: Care, Nutrition, Mental Health, Infiltration, Detection of Sexual Abuse Victims and Sutures
- Route 5: Nutrition, First Aid, Respiratory Physiotherapy, Mobilizations, Functional Bends and Mental Health
The places in each workshop are limited:
- Routes 1 and 5 will have 28 places each.
- Route 3, will have 27
- Routes 2 and 4 will have 24 places.
The maximum number of enrolments will be 131 people, although the submissions are open to everyone, where the maximum capacity will be defined by the classroom where it is taught.
To participate in the conferences you will need to register in this form. We will accept workshop enrolments based on the order in which you fill out the form. Once filled, we'll address you to relocate to other workshops.
Registration costs 55 to go to coffee beak breaks and a donation, if there is a surplus, to an NGO. The lunch of the two days is in charge of its own. The payment will be made directly to the Medical Student Council that will announce it in its instgram: @cemeduab. You must first sign up and then pay.
We need to wear coats and gloves to participate in all activities.
For any doubt write to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a dm in our Instagram @cemeduab