Student Representation Workshop
This activity is aimed at making known the channels for involvement and representation currently available at the UAB and the role of the student’s representative.
1. Organization of student representation at the UAB.
2. The role of the delegates.
3. Representation bodies at the University.
4. Basic regulations concerning students and participation.
5. Other ways of student involvement at the UAB.
Who may sign up for this activity?
Students interested in this area, especially those who are currently holding a position as student representatives.
8th to 11th July, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
L’Àgora (Building R)
This activity is recognized with 1 ECTS credit.
Attendance and active involvement in 80% of the workshop is required for credit recognition, as well as a final paper, previously agreed-upon with the organizers of the workshop (outside workshop hours).
Registration openend from May 15th to June 16th 2019. Here you have the form.