Student Representation Workshop
This activity is aimed at making known the channels for involvement and representation currently available at the UAB and the role of the student’s representative.
1. Organization of institutional representation of students.
2. University government bodies representing students.
3. The figure of the delegate of the academic group and other unipersonal representatives of students.
4. Supra-university representation spaces with student participation.
5. Basic standards that affect the participation and representation of students.
6. Other forms of participation in the UAB.
Who may sign up for this activity?
Anyone who enrolls in the university in the current course and is interested in this subject, especially those who have been elected to any representation position.
When and where?
Tuesday and Thursday, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. from 13 to 30 November 2023.
Requirements for academic recognition:
To be able to apply for the recognition of 1 ECTS credit, it is necessary to have actively participated in the 85% session.
To register, you only need to fill out this form from 12 September to 30 September 2023.