UAB is awarded with the Festa Q emblem, which recognizes festive spaces that have resources related to health and wellbeing.
Vocal technical training (1st term)
Vocal technical training (Online)
This activity provides participants with theoretical and practical knowledge in order to develop, strengthen and take care of their voice. Through the acquisition of some techniques, participants will get a correct use of their voice in different areas.
- Understand the fundamental principles that control the production of the voice.
- Understand and be aware of the body through a proper relaxation and a good breathing technique.
- Achieve a natural and free vocal emission that allows an effortless singing with a proper projection.
- Acquire a clear and natural diction through a proper use of speech articulation and language expression.
- Gain a work discipline that allows the discovery and development of the voice through continuous research of the own vocal and relaxing resources as well as assimilating the new techniques.
Course information 2020/2021
Teacher: Marta Dosaiguas
Dates of the course: from March 9th 2021 to June 1st 2021
Days and rehearsal hours: Tuesdays from 11 am to 12.30h (and 30' individual tutoring)
Price: UAB community 150 Euros, others 170 Euros.
It is recognized with 1 ECTS credit.
Online registration from Februry 8th to March 8th of 2021.