UAB is awarded with the Festa Q emblem, which recognizes festive spaces that have resources related to health and wellbeing.
Vocal technical training (2nd term)
Vocal technical training
This activity provides participants with theoretical and practical knowledge in order to develop, strengthen and take care of their voice. Through the acquisition of some techniques, participants will get a correct use of their voice in different areas.
- Understand the fundamental principles that control the production of the voice.
- Understand and be aware of the body through a proper relaxation and a good breathing technique.
- Achieve a natural and free vocal emission that allows an effortless singing with a proper projection.
- Acquire a clear and natural diction through a proper use of speech articulation and language expression.
- Gain a work discipline that allows the discovery and development of the voice through continuous research of the own vocal and relaxing resources as well as assimilating the new techniques.
Course information 2022/2023
Teacher: Óliver Carrasco
Dates of the course: from February 28th to May 30th 2023
Days and rehearsal hours: Tuesdays from 12 pm to 13.30 pm (and 30' individual tutoring)
Price: UAB community 120 Euros, others 170 Euros.
It is recognized with 1 ECTS credit.
Online registration from February 1st (limited places and assigned in order of registration)