Payment, fees and financing
Registration fees (23/24 course price)
|International Trade in Catalan||4.930 €||3.830 €|
|International Trade 100% in English||4.930 €||3.830 €|
|Transport and Logistics||4.930 €||3.830 €|
Before enrolling, it is necessary to pre-register and paying the reservation fee.
The fee of 500€ paid to reserve a place will be discounted from the registration fee for the first year. It's must to pay it before the enrolment.
The whole amount of the tuition fee deposit will only be refunded in full for reasons indicated in the pre-enrollment and reservation of places.
- Text books.
- Educational trips and programmed activities.
- Work experience organisation.
- Accreditation of languages.
- Free subscription to Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus including the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Skype.
Registration does not included:
Forma't al Port second year (260€ approx.)
1. In a single instalment. This entitles you to a 3% discount on the overall total for the credits enrolled on. Payment is made into the bank account indicated on the day of enrolment. To keep the discount, the payment has to be done within seven days after registration. The discount will be applied for amounts over € 1.500.
2. In two instalments.
- An initial payment of 60% of the total enrolment fee is made into the bank account indicated on the day of enrolment, within seven days.
- A second payment of the remaining 40% is paid by direct debit in December. 
3. More payments through bank financing (Bancsabadell): .
Now the UAB Foundation pays the interest on your tuition fees through the CrediCuenta Formación* from Sabadell Consumer (Banco Sabadell Group).
*CrediCuenta Formación is a line of credit for financing tuition fees at training centers.
This method of payment is only for people who works in Spain and have an spanish account.
Effective from 1 March 2023 to 29 February 2024:
- 3 months interest free (no surcharge).
- 4 months interest free (surcharge of 0,50%).
- 5 months interest free (surcharge of 0,75%).
- 6 months interest free (surcharge of 1,25%).
- 8 months interest free (surcharge of 1,75%).
- 9 months interest free (surcharge of 2,50%).
If the bank financing is denied, the center will facilitate the split payment with the same conditions of the bank, but only in the even that you can't access the conditions of the bank.
You can check out the conditions in the leaflet Financing your Higher Vocational Training Qualification (Effective until 29 February 2023)
Consequences of non-payment of the enrolment fee
Pursuant to the UAB regulations on enrolment, non-payment of the enrolment fee within the set period leads to a state of default being declared on the student's record.
In all cases, it is essential to settle any outstanding invoices and corresponding costs as a condition for making any new enrolment and/or for requesting any academic service: certificates, transfers, etc.