Mission and objectives
Fundació Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona is an instrumental entity by itself, created at the heart of Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona to collaborate in the promotion and carrying out of teaching activities, research and social action. It also collaborates in offering commercial and asset management services related to activities of the university aimed at both the UAB community and the general public by coordinating different organisations and services.
- Be at the service of Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona to help it achieve its objectives and to carry out strategic projects for the university.
- Coordinate and direct the strategy of all entities integrated in the Corporation.
- Develop and teach academic programmes complementary to those of the UAB, adapted to the demands of society and the local environment, with pioneering contents and attractive to potential participants.
- Add value, from its different action fields, to UAB’s global impact research and knowledge transfer.
- Collaborate in maintaining high standards of excellence and quality of the UAB campuses by managing existing and new creation services related to the University, and the caring of its assets.
- Offer core management services to the foundations, entities and services integrating the Corporation.