- Spring Programme 2024 (January to April): from September 18th to December 3rd 2023.
- Summer Programme 2023 (June to July): from February 13th to May 4th 2023.
- Fall Programme 2023 (September to December): from March 13th to June 29th 2023.
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree at your university, and have completed at least 2 semesters before applying to this programme.
- A minimum GPA of 2,75 (or equivalent).
- For subjects taught in English, a B2 level certificate (or equivalent).
- For subjects taught in Spanish, B2 level certificate (or equivalent).
Application documents required
- A scanned copy in PDF format of your home university official academic transcript with the GPA or equivalent (photos not accepted).
- A scanned copy of your valid passport in PDF format.
- A digital photo in JPEG format with a maximum weight of 24KB (passport size and type).
- If you are a non-native English speaker, a certificate of English Proficiency (minimum TOEFL 78, IELTS 6, Cambridge Advanced or First Certificate).
- If you are a non-native Spanish speaker and wish to choose electives in Spanish, a certificate of Spanish level B2 (DELE or equivalent).
Other important information
- For a student visa there is a minimum requirement of 24 ECTS per semester.
- Maximum number of credits is 36 ECTS per semester. Except May term (6 ECTS) and Summer term (18 ECTS).
- Students can spend 1 or 2 terms on the programme doing a maximum of 60 ECTS in total.