1stTerm (tuition from September to February): from 15th March to 15th June.
2nd Term (tuition from February to July): from 15th September to 15th November.
- To be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree at your home university.
- To have completed at least 2 semesters/full academic year before applying to this programme.
- Students should have a B2 level of the language they wish to study in: Spanish or English.
Documents required for enrolment
- A scanned copy of your original academic transcript issued by your home university.
- A scanned copy of your valid Passport.
- Students who are not native Spanish speakers and want to join subjects held in this language, must provide a certificate of Spanish Proficiency, Level B2 or equivalent (DELE or SIELE).
- Students who are not native English speakers and want to join subjects held in this language, must provide a certificate of English Proficiency, Level B2 or equivalent (TOEFL 78, IELTS 6, Cambridge Advanced or First Certificate).
- List of selected courses including the code, the term, the number of credits and the language of instruction (if more than one is available).
All documents have to be scanned and in PDF format. Photographs of documents are not valid documents.
Once we receive the enrolment form, we will contact you to give you assistance and more information about the enrolment process.
NOTE: This form is only valid to apply for Selected Courses.