GAP Year Programme
Fall Term 2023 (September to December); from March 13th to June 29th 2023.
- Students must be 18 years of age or older on the 31/08/2023.
- Students must have successfully completed their secondary education: baccalaureate or equivalent (EQF 4).
- Students must hold a health insurance plan with coverage in Europe.
- Students must have a B2 level of English if they are not native speakers.
Application documents required
- A scanned copy in PDF format of a signed and stamped letter from your Secondary Education Institution detailing that you are in your final year of secondary education or a Secondary Education certificate (photos not accepted).
- A scanned copy of your valid passport in PDF format.
- A digital photo in JPEG format with a maximum weight of 24KB (passport size and type).
- If you are a non-native English speaker, a certificate of English Proficiency (minimum TOEFL 78, IELTS 6, Cambridge Advanced or First Certificate).
- If your country has no healthcare agreement with the Spanish Social Security system, a private insurance cover for the whole time of your stay in Spain. The private medical insurances need to ensure no less than 100.000 euros in the basic services (hospitalization, cover for repatriation to home country, cover for COVID-19, etc.), without gaps of coverage or co-payments.
Other important information
- Students may choose between 12 and 30 ECTS.
- For full-time students who need a study visa there is a minimum requirement of 24 ECTS.
Applicants must submit the online application by filling in all the required information and course selection.
During application, students will be required to upload an official copy of their secondary education certificate or an official document certifying that they are finishing their secondary education this year, a scanned copy of their passport, a passport size photograph and an English language certificate (for non-native speakers only).
- To formalize enrolment, students pay a deposit of 500€.
- Once this payment is received, the enrolment process can be completed.
- Full payment will be due at the end of the enrolment period by the deadline established.
- Your enrolment will be confirmed once the full tuition fees are received. If payment is not received by the deadline, your enrolment will be cancelled.
Please note that spaces are limited and we may not be able to guarantee your course selection.
- Payment is in Euros.
- The deposit fee is deducted from the final tuition fee.
- Method of payment: online bank payment or bank transfer.
- Commissions on bank transfers are paid by the student. The rates vary according to country/ bank. Please check with your bank and make sure that payment covers the full tuition fees.
- Any commissions not paid by the student will be charged later.
Withdrawals reported before the deadline below will be fully refunded, not including deposit.
Fall term 2023 - deadline 20th July
Fees are not refunded for withdrawals from the programme after the above deadline.
Certificate and Transcripts
After completing the programme, students will receive an official certificate with the courses and final grades. This certificate is included in the tuition fees. We can only issue one official certificate.
If the student needs a copy of the certificate, we can issue an Official Transcript with the same information as in the original certificate. The cost of this transcript will be 15€ + TAXES. The charge for a transcript and express mailing is 55€ for UE, US and Canada and 65€ for the rest of the world.