- 9:30-10:00 Welcome and introduction. Júlia Palma. Entrepreneurship and innovation manager at UAB Research Park.
- 10:00-12:00h Introducing creativity to identify new business opportunities and entrepreneurship and skills to develop. Fernando Ozores. Responsible for business development and strategic consultancy at Buenaidea. This session provides the key factors that can help individuals, teams and organizations to foster their creativity. Beyond the creativity techniques, there is much to learn about how we organize the creative processes and lead the team of your future research projects.
- 14:30-17:00h How to design better products/services through empathy with your client/user. Joan-Albert Garcia Moga. Creativity and innovation expert at Area Training. With this tool you can test the idea to the market and receive inmediate feedback from users/clients so it can be improved faster and be more competitive, and above all understand user/client needs.
- Design Thinking: How to design better products/services by understanding the problem/needs first.
- Design Thinking: How to validate your idea without spending the budget in unwanted solutions.
Ubicació: En línia, a través de Teams
Data: Dimarts 2, Juny de 2020 - 09:30h
Data fi: Dimarts 2, Juny de 2020 - 17:00h
Organitzador: Parc de Recerca UAB