Documents to be provided:
- Original and photocopy of your passport/NIE/DNI
- Non-Spanish, EU citizens: national ID
- Non-Spanish, non-EU citizens: passport and NIE (Foreign Identification Number)
- Original and photocopy of documents granting access to the programme:
- High School Diploma
- Mid-level or High-level Vocational Training Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Transcript of records with GPA (Grade Point Average)
- 1 passport-sized photograph
- Personal Healthcare ID (TSI)
- Personal healthcare insurance (non-EU citizens)
- Social Security Number (in case of not having this number, it may be requested at the Social Security Treasury)
Students who comply with the academic requirements but are unable to provide, with justification, those documents granting access to the programme, will be enrolled temporarily until they provide such documents either in person or by post (along with certified copies).
Students with academic degrees obtained abroad, must proof they have started the homologation process submitting the provisional registration receipt. This receipt is only valid for one academic year. In any case, enrolament is conditional on a positive resolution of the homologation/validation process.
Students failing to hand in all required documents within the established period will have their enrolment invalidated.
Failing to register for enrolment within the established period will be considered a refusal of the assigned place.
After the registration for enrolment established period is closed and there are vacant spaces in specific programme modules or units, partial enrolment for this modules or units may be accepted.