PhD in Tourism
The PhD programmes include research training that is both transferrable and specific to the area of each programme and consists of both compulsory and optional activities.
All the activities that the PhD student must complete are recorded in an activities document, but in any case there are compulsory activities that must be completed in the first academic years. It may also include transferrable activities offered by the same university.
Other professional who are not PhD holders may participate in these activities as long as they hold a relevant qualification in the corresponding area.
You can also do other mobility, under the Erasmus programme, both studies and internships. Check the information in the corresponding links.
To include these activities in your academic record, please check this video (click on the subtitle icon at the bottom right corner).
For this PhD programme the following training activities are scheduled:
- Assistance to working doctoral groups
- Presentation of a communication (poster or oral) in national or international congress
- Preparation of a research article, sent to an impact scientific journal
- Course of statistical techniques
- Research stay in national or foreign centers, public or private
- Language course or improvement of teaching in English
- Participation in methodological specialization workshops or courses
- Actions for the professional training of doctors
Need more information? Contact the programme manager filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail