PhD in Sports Science
The PhD programmes include research training that is both transferrable and specific to the area of each programme and consists of both compulsory and optional activities.
All the activities that the PhD student must complete are recorded in an activities document, but in any case there are compulsory activities that must be completed in the first academic years. It may also include transferrable activities offered by the same university.
Other professional who are not PhD holders may participate in these activities as long as they hold a relevant qualification in the corresponding area.
You can also do other mobility, under the Erasmus programme, both studies and internships. Check the information in the corresponding links.
To include these activities in your academic record, please check this video (click on the subtitle icon at the bottom right corner).
For this PhD programme the following training activities are scheduled.
- Preparation of a research article, submitted to a journal with a relevant Journal Impact Factor
- A presentation at a seminar on the research project
- Attendance at seminars or conferences given by specialists in the field of knowledge
- Attendance at Working Doctoral Groups
- Presentation of a communication (poster or oral) at a national or international congress
- Research stays in national or foreign centres (public or private)
- Participation in workshops or courses on methodological specialisation
Need more information? Contact the programme manager filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail
Additional information: https://www.uab.cat/ire