PhD in Applied Economics
The PhD programmes include research training that is both transferrable and specific to the area of each programme and consists of both compulsory and optional activities.
All the activities that the PhD student must complete are recorded in an activities document, but in any case there are compulsory activities that must be completed in the first academic years. It may also include transferrable activities offered by the same university.
Other professional who are not PhD holders may participate in these activities as long as they hold a relevant qualification in the corresponding area.
To include these activities in your academic record, please check this video (click on the subtitle icon at the bottom right corner).
The activities programmed for this PhD are the following:
- Attendance at seminars or conferences given by experts in the field of knowledge
- Presentation of a seminar about the research project
- Participation in internal seminars of the research group or department
- Presentation of a paper or poster at a national or international conference
- Presentation of an article in a departmental scientific journal
- Presentation of a research article to a high impact scientific journal
- Participation in collaborative meetings among research groups
- Activities to achieve a better understanding of the field of study
- Courses in job seeking techniques
- Statistic or econometrics courses
Need more information? Contact the programme manager filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail
Additional information: http://pagines.uab.cat/appliedeconomics/