PhD in Advanced Immunology
The PhD programmes include research training that is both transferrable and specific to the area of each programme and consists of both compulsory and optional activities.
All the activities that the PhD student must complete are recorded in an activities document, but in any case there are compulsory activities that must be completed in the first academic years. It may also include transferrable activities offered by the same university.
Other professional who are not PhD holders may participate in these activities as long as they hold a relevant qualification in the corresponding area.
To include these activities in your academic record, please check this video (click on the subtitle icon at the bottom right corner).
This PhD programme includes the following activities:
- Write a research article sent to a high impact scientific journal
- Attendance at seminars or talks given by experts in the field of immunology
- Give a seminar about the research project
- Take part in journal clubs
- Take part in internal research group seminars
- Presentation of a talk (poster or spoken) at a national or international conference
- Presentation of a paper at a departmental scientific seminar
Need more information? Contact the programme manager filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail