B&M Programme 2021
Study Abroad Business & Management Programme (B&M)
- a semester in Barcelona, with all its wide and interesting cultural and leisure offer within reach
- in a World Heritage Campus near to Gaudí's Sagrada Família
- for graduate students seeking a Study Abroad experience as part of a Masters or Post-Graduate programme (EQF 7) in the field of Business and Management
- elective courses with optional Spanish or Catalan language classes
- UAB certification with credits completely transferable to the students' home university
- Start date: 6th September 2021
- End date: 17th December 2021
- Start date: 13th January 2022
- End date: 27th April 2022
Spanish language - 45 hours
We are now registering students in the following modalities:
- Face to Face classes for students who are in Barcelona to attend classes at the UAB World Heritage Campus in central Barcelona complemented by our online platform.
- Hybrid for students who are unable to attend face to face classes because of travel restrictions. Students will follow the programme for as long as necessary with synchronous and asynchronous online activities with their classmates and professors in Barcelona.
- Online for students who choose to follow the programme 100% online connecting with their classmates and professors in Barcelona.
- take decisions now knowing that the programme is guaranteed
- change the modality before and during the programme according to circumstances and personal preferences
- know they will start and finish the programme in any circumstances.
- Fall Term 2021 (September to December): from April 15th to June 30th 2021
- Students must be enrolled at a University or Higher Education institution on a Masters or Post-Graduate programme (EQF7).
- Students must hold a health insurance plan (offered either by their home university or by external providers) with coverage in Europe.
- Students must have a B2 level certificate in English if they are not native speakers.
Study Abroad Business & Management Programme
Tuition fees for Fall 2021, Spring and Fall 2022
- 12 ECTS: 1,860€
- 18 ECTS: 2,700€
- 24 ECTS: 3,504€
- 30 ECTS: 4,260€