Mission and objectives
The Foundation of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (FUAB) was created at the heart of the UAB to collaborate in the promotion and carrying out of teaching activities, research and social action, and in the offer of commercial and asset management services linked to the activities of the university and aimed at both the UAB community and the general public, companies and institutions, through the coordination of different organisations and services.
- Be at the service of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona to help it achieve its objectives and to carry out strategic projects for the university.
- Direct strategy and coordinate the corporation.
- Offer broad-ranging management services to the foundations, entities and services that make up the foundation.
- Develop and teach complementary courses to those of the UAB, adapted to the needs of society and the local area, which contain advanced content and are attractive for potential participants.
- Help to maintain the excellence and quality of the campus of the UAB through the management of services linked to the university, both pre-existing and new, and the care of its assets.
- Make a significant contribution to the commitment of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona to social sustainability and equality of opportunity through social action projects aimed at different groups both within and outside the university community.
- Bring value to the global impact of the research and knowledge transfer of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona from a range of different ambits in health and life sciences.