PhD in Terrestrial Ecology
In this section you will find the indications and the specific documentation of the programme, if applicable, that you must incorporate in your online deposit application. Check in advance what is the procedure to make the deposit online.
If you want to deposit the doctoral thesis in this PhD programme, remember that you must confirm the complete application (status DI) 15 days before the maximum thesis completion date that appears in your file.
Look out! If you want to deposit before the end of this academic year and thus not have to pay the fees for the next course, you must confirm your deposit request before 15 November 2020.
At the time of making your online deposit, you must attach these documents to your application, in the section "Attach documentation":
All PhD students
- 01 - Examining board proposal (the signature is not necessary)
- 99 - Proof of having made the payment of € 156.87 as registration for the PhD thesis. See more information in the 'Documentation and information that you need to have ready' section on this page.
International Doctoral Research Component: Mandatory documentation if requested
- 09 - International Doctoral Research Component: 1 report of the external member
- 10 - International Doctoral Research Component: 2 report of the external member
Compendium of publications: Mandatory documentation if requested
- 08 - Compendium: Resolution of acceptance by the CAPD
Writing a thesis in a language other than Catalan, Spanish and English: Mandatory documentation if requested
- 11 - Resolution if the thesis is written in other language than Catalan, Spanish or English
Need more information? Contact the programme manager filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail