PhD in Prehistoric Archaeology
In this section you will find the indications and the specific documentation of the programme, if applicable, that you must incorporate in your online deposit application. Check in advance what is the procedure to make the deposit online.
Once your application has been recorded and validated by the coordination of the PhD programme, you will be able to monitorise the deposited theses and the theses for which the examining board has been approved, as well as the agenda where the theses defenses are published.
If you want to deposit the doctoral thesis in this PhD programme, remember that you must confirm the complete application (status DI) 15 dies before the maximum thesis completion date that appears in your file.
Look out! If you want to deposit before the end of this academic year and thus not have to pay the fees for the next course, you must confirm your deposit request before 15 November 2021.
At the time of making your online deposit, you must attach these documents to your application, in the section "Attach documentation":
All PhD students
- 01 - Examining board proposal (the signature is not necessary)
International Doctoral Research Component: Mandatory documentation if requested
- 09 - International Doctoral Research Component: 1 report of the external member
- 10 - International Doctoral Research Component: 2 report of the external member
Compendium of publications: Mandatory documentation if requested
- 08 - Compendium: Resolution of acceptance by the CAPD
Writing a thesis in a language other than Catalan, Spanish and English: Mandatory documentation if requested
- 11 - Resolution if the thesis is written in other language than Catalan, Spanish or English