PhD in Cognitive Science and Language
In this section you will find the indications and the specific documentation of the programme, if applicable, that you must incorporate in your online deposit application. Check in advance what is the procedure to make the deposit online.
Once your application has been recorded and validated by the coordination of the PhD programme, you will be able to monitorise the deposited theses and the theses for which the examining board has been approved, as well as the agenda where the theses defenses are published.
If you want to deposit the doctoral thesis in this PhD programme, remember that you must confirm the complete application (status DI) 10 days before the maximum thesis completion date that appears in your file.
Look out! If you want to deposit before the end of this academic year and thus not have to pay the fees for the next course, you must confirm your deposit request before 20 September 2022.
It will be the thesis supervisors (or subsidiary the coordinator of the PhD programme) who will contact the potential members of the examining board and the experts to request the reports in case of thesis with International Doctoral Research Component.
All PhD students
- 01 - Examining board proposal (the signature is not necessary)
- 44 - Turnitin Report
- 45 - Affidavit
International Doctoral Research Component: Mandatory documentation if requested
- 09 - International Doctoral Research Component: 1 report of the external member
- 10 - International Doctoral Research Component: 2 report of the external member
Compendium of publications: Mandatory documentation if requested
- 06 - Compendium: First page of the articles (or certificates) proving their next publication (single file)
- 08 - Compendium: Resolution of acceptance by the CAPD
Writing a thesis in a language other than Catalan, Spanish and English: Mandatory documentation if requested
- 11 - Resolution if the thesis is written in other language than Catalan, Spanish or English
Need more information? Contact the programme manager filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail
Additional information: http://www.ub.edu/ccil/