PhD in Classical Archaeology
Internal Quality Assurance System of the centers
Internal Quality Assurance System for faculties and schools
The process-based management system used by the UAB faculties and schools stems from a commitment to offering degrees with their own policy on quality and measures in place to evaluate and improve performance continuously, according to the European quality standards. These elements together make up this university's Internal Quality Assurance System (SGIQ).
This system involves all the following:
- establishing and monitoring the faculty's policy and objectives regarding teaching standards, in accordance with the university’s strategic lines
- establishing and renewing the offer of PhD programmes
- processes directly linked to teaching activity: tutoring, assessment, mobility, etc.
- processes to gauge the level of satisfaction of the different groups
- processes linked to the people and resources needed: lecturers, administrative and service staff (PAS), infrastructure and services, course scheduling, academic organisation, etc.
- processes linked to the life cycles of degrees: verification (evaluation before implementation), regular monitoring, modification (continuous improvement) and accreditation (evaluation of performance and renewal of the authorisation to continue offering the programme), which seek to organise, renew and improve the offer of PhD programmes.
Internal Quality Assurance System of the faculty
Set of processes to manage and monitor the different aspects of degrees, with the strategic objective of ensuring continuous improvement
A channel for suggestions, complaints and praise regarding the functioning of the UAB
- Satisfaction surveys of Doctors
- Satisfaction surveys of thesis supervisors
- Check here the results of the doctor's job placement survey
- The PhD figures
Recognition and awards
In this link you will find the doctors who have obtained the Special Prize Award in this PhD programme.