Study Abroad Business & Management Programme (B&M)
- a semester in Barcelona, with all its wide and interesting cultural and leisure offer within reach
- in a World Heritage Campus near to Gaudí's Sagrada Família
- for graduate students seeking a Study Abroad experience as part of a Masters or Post-Graduate programme (EQF 7) in the field of Business and Management
- elective courses with optional Spanish or Catalan language classes
- UAB certification with credits completely transferable to the students' home university
Check all the enrolment information in this link.
- Start date: 4th September 2023
- End date: 20th December 2023
Advanced digital marketing for managers (6 ECTS)
Developing creativity and creative cultures in organisations (6 ECTS)
Intercultural communication and management (6 ECTS)
Managing pricing strategies (6 ECTS)
Managing product and brand promotions: integrated communications for effective marketing (6 ECTS)
If you want to expand your educational programme with optional Spanish and Catalan language courses, please find information on the Pre-established programme (Language section). Different fees and schedules apply for the language courses.
We are now registering students in the following modalities:
- Face to Face classes and activities are the base of the programme. Students who are in Barcelona attend classes at the UAB World Heritage Campus in central Barcelona complemented by our online platform.
- register knowing that the programme is guaranteed
- have solutions ready to avoid interruptions to their studies
- know they will start and finish the programme in any circumstances.
- UAB operates comprehensive COVID-19 protocols in all activities.
- Fall Term 2023: from 13th March to 29th June 2023.
- Students must be enrolled at a University or Higher Education institution on a Masters or Post-Graduate programme (EQF7).
- Students must hold a health insurance plan (offered either by their home university or by external providers) with coverage in Europe.
- Students must have a B2 level certificate in English if they are not native speakers.
UAB Study Abroad - Business & Management Programme
Tuition fees for the academic year 2022-2023
- 12 ECTS: 1,860 €
- 18 ECTS: 2,700 €
- 24 ECTS: 3,504 €
- 30 ECTS: 4,260 €
- 36 ECTS: 4,970 €