Work Permit

All non UE researcher and professor staff need a work permit in order to be recruited in the UAB.

The procedure of a work permit -that would be issued to either teaching or investigative personnel- varies depending on the situation of the one that requests it: being that done from your home country or with a residence visa -and therefore already in Spain-. Furthermore, it is possible to request residence permits to your family members so they can follow you in your stay here.

The International Support Service, can provide information and support to obtain these permits. Please, contact us for more information.