Academic recognition activity for people who are part of the entities registered in elDirectori and who lead or manage projects in said entities.
This activity has the following objectives:
- Strengthen the participation of the associative fabric.
- Promote work by skills of the associative fabric.
- Work on the interrelation between the active associations on campus.
Requirements for participation in this activity
- That the person is part of an active group registered in elDirectori, at least during the last two years.
- That the management responsibility or the project that leads in the entity can be clearly identified.
Requirements for academic recognition
- Actively participate in the 6 training sessions that will take place throughout the course. You can check the schedule at the following link.
- Participate in two tutorials at the beginning and end of the course.
- Certificate from the person in charge of the entity confirming that the indicated tasks have been carried out.
There is a limit of places of 20 people per course. Therefore, only a maximum of two people registered per association can be accepted.
To register you just have to fill out the following form before September 30, 2022.