Legal procedures for EU students

Professors and students who are EU citizens have no legal formalities to complete before coming to Spain.

All students belonging to a European Union or European Economic Area member state, as well as the Swiss Confederation, and who intend to reside in Spain for a period of time longer than three months must register at the Central Registry Office for Foreigners (Registro Central de Extranjeros) in order to be issued a certificate of registration and an identity number for foreigners (NIE - Número de Identificación de Extranjeros).

For any doubt you can contact us in our mail: