The following information applies both to legalising a degree certificate (and official documents) issued outside Spain and to legalising a Spanish certificate for use outside Spain.


If you do not find in these pages the information you need, you can contact the Doctoral School at (if you send an email, you must identify yourself by indicating your ID / passport, NIU, name and surname).