Request forms

The UAB uses 2 basic request forms. One is the general request form and the other is used to request the reimbursement of government-regulated fees. However, to find the correct form for your particular request, check out the relevant procedure from among the different sections of this academic information.

Remember to include all your details, including name and postal address so that we can keep you up-to-date. And above all, don't forget to sign!

If you are unable to present the request in person, you can write a note authorising someone else to do this for you.

Whatever the case, remember you will need to make an appointment.

Appointment request to Escola de Doctorat