Return permit

According to art. 5 of RD 557/2011, those non EU citizens who want to enter Spain while applying for extension of his residence permit or applying for the new Id card for Foreigners (TIE), will need to apply for a return permit.

The return permit will issued by the National Police Stations. If you are living in Barcelona City you will need to apply for an appointment at the following this web site.

For more information 

Return permit - Official Information Sheet (in Spanish)

Form EX 13

You can also contact:

International Support Service (ISS)
Builiding Biblioteca de Comunicació i Hemeroteca General, Plaça Cívica

Campus de Bellaterra
Tel. + 34 93 581 22 10
Fax + 34 93 586 80 25

Office hours:
Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 3pm
Thursday from 9.30 to 16.30
 We inform you that Thursday, June 23rd, 2011, the IWP will be open from 9:30 am to 3 pm, and on Friday, June 24th, 2011, the IWP will be closed for Bank Holiday. Thanks for your comprehension.  We inform you that next Wednesday, July 20th, the IWP will close at 11:45am. Thank you for your compreh