The Personal Academic Certificate (CAP) refers to your academic transcript: number of credits/hours, qualification, academic year, etc.
The curriculum's certificate, also known as syllabus, states the content of the courses/modules of your academic record. Some countries require the presentation of this document as a requirement to legalize your master's degree/graduate diploma/specialization course so that it can have full validity.
Application process for both the personal academic certificate and the syllabus is as follows:
- Complete and sign the Certificate Request Form. You must also provide a copy of your identity card or passport. Scan and deliver the documentation through the Graduate School’s Online Requests:
- The Graduate School reviews your transcript and, if applicable, informs you that you are able to request the certificate. Then you will need to make payment of the certificate’s associated fee:
- 27.27€ for the personal academic certificate
- 30€ for the syllabus
- You must send the payment receipt through the Graduate School’s Online Requests (inside the application you created earlier, DO NOT create a new application).
- The timespan for the academic certificate to be ready will be of 10 to 15 working days, starting from the moment we receive the payment receipt. When we have it available, you will receive a digital copy by email. If you need the original, you can collect it personally at the Graduate School, or it can be picked up by a third person or messenger with your personal written authorization.
You can also perform each of the steps in person at the Graduate School, with an appointment, or authorizing a third party with a handwritten document.