To request your studies certificate, please contact the Academic Management Service of your faculty or school. You may do this in person, by post, by e-mail or by fax. If you make your application by e-mail or fax you will need to hand in the original signed documentation to your Academic Management Office to start the process. If you do not need to legalise your personal academic certificate, you can also apply for it online.
The certificate may be for any of the following:
a) personal academic certificate
b) transfer of academic transcript
c) exchange programmes
- Application form (original and photocopy).
- Payment receipt.
The following details must be included on your form:
- full name
- national identity card number or passport number
- date of birth
- full address (street name and house number, town/city, province, postcode),
- telephone number,
- UAB faculty or centre where you took the course,
- type of certificate you are requesting,
- preferred language for your certificate (Catalan or Spanish)
- date and signature.
You may ask for your certificate to be sent by registered mail and recorded delivery. If you apply for your personal academic certificate personally in your academic management office, they will send it to you also by e-mail in PDF format.
The fees for academic and administrative services on official study programmes are set each year by the Government of Catalonia (Generalitat) in the Decree to establish the fees charged by public universities in Catalonia.
1. Payment into the bank account:
IBAN: ES48 0182 6035 43 0201609886
You must attach your payment receipt to your application.
2. Payment by electronic purse, debit card, or credit card, at the faculty's Academic Management Service.
3. Payment into the bank account stated on the promissory note that the Academic Management Service will give you. Payment must be made within 10 days, and you must attach the promissory note, stamped by your bank, to your certificate request.
You may also submit your application then pay the promissory note afterwards, within the 10 days stipulated.
Certificates can be issued only in Catalan or Spanish. The electronic personal academic certificates are issued in Catalan, Spanish and English.
The data on academic transcripts can only be certified using the UAB's standard model for personal academic certificates. Certification cannot be given for part of a course.
Only data found in the UAB archives are included on certificates.