Requests and Appeals
A request allows you to ask the UAB to perform certain types of procedures, for example:
- Cancellation of enrolment.
- Modification of enrolment.
- Return of fees.
- Reincorporation to studies.
To file a request, you must fill in the request document and deliver it, along with all required documentation to support it, through:
If you can’t access, you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com with the following documentation:
- The request form properly signed
- A copy of the current identification document (ID or passport) that is written in the request form
- A document that justifies the request (if needed)
- A screenshot that shows why is not possible to send the request within the General Registry
You can also submit a request in person at the UAB’s User Information Office of the Graduate School. For personal attention at our offices is from Monday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
If the resolution of your request is not favorable you can lodge an appeal with the Rector of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. You can submit it in person at the User Information Office of the Graduate School or at the General Registry of the UAB, or send it by postal mail within a month after you have been notified the resolution of your request.