Those internships that are part of the curricula of each of the Bachelor Degrees and are managed by the Academic Management Service of the Faculty of Economics and Business.
The university education system not only aims to transmit knowledge to students but also intends that they develop the necessary skills and abilities to achieve a successful professional career. That is why the subjects of curricular internships have become an essential tool to contribute to the preparation of students for their entry into the labor market.
The Faculty of Economics and Business organizes curricular internships based on the academic requirements of each of the Bachelors Degrees. Even so, these are the following common guidelines for all of them:
- They are an optional subject. The student only has to enroll in other optional subjects and pass them in order to finish the degree.
- Credits for curricular internships cannot be split. They constitute a single subject and if it is passed all the credits assigned to the subject are obtained. If it is not passed the student must take these optional credits again.
- The grades of the student's academic record must necessarily be a criterion used for the admission of students in the different curricular internship programs.
- The companies where the students carry out the curricular internships must be filtered and validated by the internship coordinator of the corresponding degree.
- The skills to be developed by the student in the company must be validated by the coordinator of practices of the corresponding degree.
- These criteria make it unfeasible that a student who is already working asks to be validated for the hours worked in the company for curricular internship credits.
UAB Internships Regulations (.pdf) (Catalan version)
DEGREES AND PROGRAMMES OF CURRICULAR INTERNSHIPS OF THE FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES::
ADE: Business Administration and Management; ECO: Economics; CIF: Accounting and Finance; EIT: Business and Technology
ADE and ECO (groups 1,2, 51 and 52): PROGRAMA UNIVERSITAT-EMPRESA (PUE Programme) (24 credits)
ADE and ECO in English (groups 4 and 8): BCN-ACTIVA PROGRAMME (18 credits)
ADE + Law (group 60): Coordinator: Fèlix Pedrosa firstname.lastname@example.org (18 credits)
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE (groups 10 and 50): CIF INTERNSHIPS (18 credits)
BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY (group 20): EIT INTERNSHIPS (18 credits)