2020-2021 Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG)
Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG)
The Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG) is a compulsory subject of 12 ECTS credits. The students will do an unpublished work of an individual nature in which they will have to apply in an integrated way the knowledge and skills acquired throughout their Degree studies. Students enrolled in the TFG will have a tutor who will give them the appropriate advice to satisfactorily overcome this matter. Students will choose the subject, and their corresponding tutor, sequentially and in decreasing order in their academic records. The TFG will have to be written in Catalan, Spanish or English. Students of the Degrees in English will have to write it in English.
For any questions related to TFG, please contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulations and Forms
- Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG) Regulations (approved by the Academic Affairs Committee on 9 July, 2020)
- Application to keep the previous course tutor of TFG (Spanish)
Briefings about Bachelor's Degreee Final Project
|Economics/BMA (English)||October 8th||1:30 pm||Sala d'Actes|
Session on How to make a poster (for students finishing their degree in February)
(by professor Alfons Gonzalez):
Session 12:00 hores (Enllaç Teams)
Session 17:00 hores (Enllaç Teams)
Bachelor's Degree Final Projects list (2020-21 academic year):
Allocation of Bachelor's Degree Final Projects (2020-21 academic year):
Poster sessions 2020/21 academic year
|February||February 11, 12|
|June||June 28, 29 and 30|
Poster sessions (June)
- In the Virtual Campus of the TFG (support material to prepare the poster) you will find a powerpoint with the instructions to follow to prepare the poster.
- The deadline to confirm your participation in the Poster Day is until Monday, June 14 (at 23:59), through the evaluation and delivery application
- On Thursday, June 17, there will be two sessions on how to prepare a poster, one at 12 noon and the other at 5 p.m.
- The .pdf of your poster must be uploaded to the evaluation and delivery application by Monday, June 21 (at 23:59)
- In June the presentation will be in person. The day of the presentation: for the defense of the poster before the court you do NOT have to print it. The presentation will be made with the projection of the poster on a screen (in the format you prefer: pdf, powerpoint, Prezi, etc).
|Link to TFg app (allocation, submission of projects, ...) (Catalan version)
APPLICATION WILL BE OPEN NEXT 21-01-11
♦ Manual of TFG submission and evaluation (for Students)
♦ Manual of TFG submission and evaluation (for Tutors)
♦ Manual of TFG Poster evaluation (for Committee)
Awards for the best TFG (2020/21 academic year):
- II Premi Recerca Fiscal i Estudis Tributaris (more information (in Catalan))
- IV Premio de Trabajo Fin de Grado de la Asociación Española de Economía (award bases (in Spanish))
- 4TH Edition of the 2021 Digital Communication Research Awards UAB (more information)
- UAB Awards for TFG that promote social transformation (more information (in Spanish))
Publication of Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG) at Digital Documents Repository (DDD) of the UAB:
You need to fulfill the following authorization and send to email@example.com. You will see that you must choose a Creative Commons License. Here you can find information that will help you to choose a type of license based on whether you want to allow commercial uses and modifications of the document.
Link to Digital Documents Repository (DDD)