Subjects with single assessment
Subjects with comprehensive assessment - academic year 2023/24
The academic regulations of the UAB allow for the comprehensive assessment from the 2023/2024 academic year.
Article 265. Comprehensive assessment.
1. The student can request the comprehensive assessment in those subjects that allow it,
due to its contents and teaching methodologies, as established it in the teching guide,
which must explain the evaluation system to be followed. All degrees must contemplate the possibility of comprehensive assessment.
2. The request for a comprehensive evaluation implies the waiver of the continuous evaluation, and implies
the delivery on a single date of the necessary evaluative evidences to account for and and guarantee the achievement of the objectives and learning outcomes established in the subject.
3. The comprehensive assessment must have the same level of demand as the continuous assessment.
The student has the same rights as with the continuous assessment in relation to the
teaching, the qualification and, where appropriate, with recovery.
4. To request the comprehensive assessment, students must submit a reasoned request to the Faculty within the set deadlines and specify the subjects for which it is requested.
The application deadline is set annually in the administrative/academic calendar of the UAB. Exceptionally, in case of a work or health cases duly justified, students can request the comprehensive assessment after the deadline
LIST OF SUBJECTS WITH COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT
The Teaching and Academic Affairs Commission of March 23, 2023 has approved the lists of subjects with comprehensive assessment for Bachelor's and Master's studies, for the 23/24 academic year:
Check for the specific conditions in the teaching guide for the subject.
APPLICATION DEADLINES (Course 2023-2024)
First semester subjects:
• September 7 to 14, 2023
• 2 to 6 October 2023
Second semester subjects:
• February 29 to March 7, 2024
You must fill out a form for each subject: COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT FORM