Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG)
The Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG) is a compulsory subject of 12 ECTS credits. The students will do an unpublished work of an individual nature in which they will have to apply in an integrated way the knowledge and skills acquired throughout their Degree studies. Students enrolled in the TFG will have a tutor who will give them the appropriate advice to satisfactorily overcome this matter. Students will choose the subject, and their corresponding tutor, sequentially and in decreasing order in their academic records. The TFG will have to be written in Catalan, Spanish or English. Students of the Degrees in English will have to write it in English.
For any questions related to TFG, please contact via email to email@example.com
Regulations and Forms
- Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG) Regulations (approved by the Academic Affairs Committee on 7 June, 2019)
- Application to keep the previous course tutor of TFG (Spanish)
Briefings about Bachelor's Degreee Final Project 2019-20:
|BMA + Law||October 2nd||12:30 pm||17|
|Economics||October 2nd||1:30 pm||12|
|Economics||October 3rd||3:00 pm||17|
|BMA||October 2nd||1:30 pm||17|
|BMA||October 2nd||3:00 pm||17|
|Economics/BMA (English)||October 3rd||1:30 pm||17|
|Business and Technology||October 2nd||1:15 pm||21|
|Accounting and Finance||October 2nd||1:15 pm||25|
|Accounting and Finance||October 2nd||8:30 pm||25|
Sessions on Information Resources to Develop a Degree Final Project
(by Professor Alfons Gonzalez)
|BMA + Law/Economics/Economics english/BMA/BMA english||October 23rd||13:30||15|
|BMA + Law/Economics/Economics english/BMA/BMA english||October 23rd||15:00||15|
|Accounting and Finance/Business and Technology||October 24th||13:30||25|
|Accounting and Finance/Business and Technology||October 24th||15:00||25|
Sessions on How to make a poster (for students finishing their degree in February)
(by professor Alfons Gonzalez)
|Bellaterra||January 27th||12:00 pm||23|
Bachelor's Degree Final Projects list (2019-20 academic year): LIST UPDATED 19/10/07
Allocation of Bachelor's Degree Final Projects (2019-20 academic year):
Poster sessions 2019/20 academic year
|June||June 25, 26 and 29|
Poster sessions (June)
Awards for the best TFG (2019/20 academic year):
- Awards Social Economy to the best TFE of Fundació Roca i Galès (Third Sector) (Prize information (in Catalan)).
- Awards to the best TFG with a Gender Perspective of UAB Equality Observatory (more information (in Catalan)).
- Awards to the best TFG on Sustainable Development and Global Justice of the UAB Equality Observatory (more information (in Catalan)).
- II Convocatoria de los Premios Universidad, Conocimiento y Agenda 2030 to the best TFG (more information) (in Spanish)
- II Premi Recerca Fiscal i Estudis Tributaris (more information (in Catalan))
Publication of Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG) at Digital Documents Repository (DDD) of the UAB:
You need to fulfill the following authorization and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will see that you must choose a Creative Commons License. Here you can find information that will help you to choose a type of license based on whether you want to allow commercial uses and modifications of the document.
Link to Digital Documents Repository (DDD)