Whom contact to

To deposit your scientific output

The Library service takes over the institutional repository where researchers may deposit their publications in Open Acces. Contact to your library for:

  • Submitting the publications to the repository on your own (self-archiving) or  through the software for the curriculum (Ein@)
  • Meeting the funder requirements about Open Access (ERC, H2020, FECYT, etc.)
  • Check the copyright publisher’s policies about Open Access
  • Gather your scientific output under a group-oriented site

To deposit a PhD thesis

All PhD thesis have to be deposited in Open Access. Contact to the Escola de Doctorat for the terms and conditions.
To publish a journal

Publications Service may help you when publishing a new open access journal, according to the terms and conditions. For more information, please contact to the service.