The Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG) is a compulsory subject of 12 ECTS credits. The students will do an unpublished work of an individual nature in which they will have to apply in an integrated way the knowledge and skills acquired throughout their Degree studies. Students enrolled in the TFG will have a tutor who will give them the appropriate advice to satisfactorily overcome this matter. Students will choose the subject, and their corresponding tutor, sequentially and in decreasing order in their academic records. The TFG will have to be written in Catalan, Spanish or English. Students of the Degrees in English will have to write it in English.
|Link to TFG app (allocation, submission of projects, ...)
Regulations and Forms
- Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG) Regulations (approved by the Faculty Board on 25 May, 2013)
- Evaluation and Dissemination of Bachelor's Degree Final Project (document sanctioned by the Academic Affairs Committee on 27 February, 2014)
- Application to keep the previous course tutor of TFG (Spanish)
- Bachelor's Degree Final Project Guide (Students and Tutors) (approved by the Academic Affairs Committee on 6 June, 2018)
Briefings about Bachelor's Degreee Final Project 2018-19:
|BMA + Law||October 2nd||1:30 pm||17|
|Economics||October 5th||1:30 pm||10|
|Economics||October 5th||3:00 pm||10|
|BMA||October 3rd||1:30 pm||10|
|BMA||October 3rd||3:00 pm||10|
|Economics/BMA (English)||October 2nd||1:30 pm||15|
|Business and Technology||October 1st||11:15 am||21|
|Accounting and Finance||October 2nd||1:30 pm||25|
|Accounting and Finance||October 2nd||3:00 pm||25|
Sessions on Information Resources to Develop a Degree Final Project
(by Professor Alfons Gonzalez)
|BMA + Law/Economics/Economics english/BMA/BMA english||October 23rd||13:30||15|
|BMA + Law/Economics/Economics english/BMA/BMA english||October 23rd||15:00||15|
|Accounting and Finance/Business and Technology||October 24th||13:30||14|
|Accounting and Finance/Business and Technology||October 24th||15:00||14|
Sesions on How to make a poster (for students finishing their degree in February)
(by professor Alfons Gonzalez)
|Bellaterra||February 1st||12:00 pm||23|
Sesions on How to make a poster (for students finishing their degree in January)
(by professor Alfons Gonzalez)
|Sabadell||January 10th||12:00 pm||Sala de Graus|
|Sabadell||January 10th||7:00 pm||Sala de Graus|
|Bellaterra||January 11th||10:30 am||23|
|Bellaterra||January 11th||4:00 pm||23|
Bachelor's Degree Final Projects list (2018-19 academic year):
- Business Management and Administration (EHEA Degree) (English) NOU
- Economics (EHEA Degree) (English)
NOTE: The projects colored in yellow aren't disponibles.
Allocation of Bachelor's Degree Final Projects (2018-19 academic year):
NOTE: The list is tidy up by the NIU of the students.
Poster sessions 2016/17 academic year
|June||June 26, 27 and 28|
Poster sessions (February)
- Commitee composition, place, day and hour of exhibition NEW 2019-02-11
Poster sessions (June)
- Commitee composition, place, day and hour of exhibition NEW 2019-06-20
|Link to TFg app (allocation, submission of projects, ...) (Catalan version)
APPLICATION WILL BE OPEN NEXT 19-01-07
- Awards of the Jornada dels Economistes of Col·legi d'Economistes de Catalunya. (Prize information (in Catalan)).
- Premi Recerca Fiscal i Estudis Tributaris (1st edition) de la Generalitat de Catalunya (More information) (in Spanish)).
- II Premio Nacional de Investigación sobre Movilidad Urbana y Metropolitana de l'ATUC (Prize information (in Spanish)).
- 4th edition of Prizes to the best TFGs with gender perspective (More information)
- Premis als millors TFG sobre Desenvolupament Sostenible i Justícia Global de la FAS i l'Ajuntament de Narcelona (3rd edition) (More information) (in Spanish)
- II Premio "Trabajo Fin de Grado" de la Asociación Española de Economía (Prize information) (in Spanish)
Publication of Bachelor's Degree Final Project (TFG) at Digital Documents Repository (DDD) of the UAB:
You need to fulfill the following authorization and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will see that you must choose a Creative Commons License. Here you can find information that will help you to choose a type of license based on whether you want to allow commercial uses and modifications of the document.
Link to Digital Documents Repository (DDD)