Academic progress regulations
- According to the regulations governing assessment for students taking vocational training courses, students have a total of four examinations to pass for each module.
- Upon enrolment, students have the right to two exam sittings for each Learning Unit (UF).
- Students who have lost the right to continuous assessment or who drop out miss the first (ordinary) sitting and this is recorded as a no show.
- The extraordinary exam sitting is voluntary. Therefore, students who do not appear will not have this second sitting counted for the purposes of the maximum number of sittings count and will be recorded as a no show.
- Exceptionally, students may apply for a fifth extraordinary sitting for reasons of illness, disability or other reasons that condition or prevent them from carrying out their studies.
- Once these exam dates have passed, students cannot continue their studies.