Registrar's office notifications

Access through a change of studies

[10/12/2018] You can access undergraduate studies if you have partially-completed official studies at a Spanish university or with partially-completed university studies from foreign education systems. 

Read more

Access by means of validation of studies

[10/12/2018] The legislation pertaining to undergraduate studies allows admission to the UAB of persons with university studies within foreign education systems. Therefore, the following persons can apply for admission through this path.

Read more