Publishing an announcement in the Official Spanish Gazette (BOE)

If you must report your loss in the Official Spanish Gazette (BOE) before you can obtain a duplicate, you will need to:

1. Contact the Academic Administration Office (Gestió Acadèmica) of the faculty or school where you studied and request them to submit the announcement for you in the BOE.

The University will make the submission of the announcement, but the cost will be paid entirely by the student.

2. Once the BOE has published the announcement and 30 days after the publication, you may contact your Gestió Acadèmica to request a duplicate of your certificate.

More information:

BOE website
BOE text template