You must apply for reincorporation if you want to continue studies that you began at the UAB but dropped out of.
If you dropped out of studies at the UAB to begin new ones at the UAB or at another university, you still need to apply for reincorporation.
In both cases the following must apply:
- The UAB's allowed study period has not expired.
- You may only join programmes that are being phased out when the implementation of the new EHEA bachelor's degrees allows it.
Applications for reincorporation must be sent to the Office of the Dean of the Faculty or the Director of the Centre to which you are applying, using the reincorporation application form, also available at the Faculty's Academic Management Service (Gestió Acadèmica).
Each faculty or school will set its own period for receiving reincorporation applications. Please consult the Academic Management Office of the faculty you wish to rejoin.
Once your application has been accepted, you must register at the your faculty.
Each faculty will set its own dates for reincorporated students to register. Please check the registration information of the faculty you wish to rejoin.
As well as the documents for ordinary registrations, you will also need to submit the acceptance resolution and, where applicable, the following:
- If you completed the new studies taken up after dropping out, the Personal Academic Certificate and an attested copy of the certificate for those studies.
- If you have not completed the studies taken up after dropping out, the receipt of payment for transfer of your academic transcript.
- Documents stating your entitlement to free or reduced fees (original and photocopy) under current regulations.
- Applications for reincorporation will not be accepted if the UAB's allowed study period has expired for the studies you wish to rejoin. In this case you may return to those studies only if you are coming from different studies, either having completed these or through the change of studies access path.
- Applications will also be rejected if they are for courses or programmes that have been phased out.
- In the case of reincorporation to studies that are being phased out and are being replaced by an EHEA Bachelor's degree, you will register on the old degree course, provided that this is possible within the process of implementation of the new degrees. In all other cases you will be reincorporated onto the EHEA Bachelor's Degree.
- In case of reincorporation to studies that are being phased out and are not being replaced by an EHEA Bachelor's degree, reincorporation will only be accepted if it is compatible with the phasing-out process for these studies.
- Once your application has been accepted, check which documents you need to present in order to register directly with the Academic Management Office of the faculty where you will be registering.
- Prices for university academic and administrative services for the academic year
- UAB legislation for degrees regulated by the Royal Decree 1393/2007