What is Foundation Year?
Study Spanish in Barcelona and get ready for university
Foundation Year is a programme for international students who have completed their secondary education and who want an international experience and to study Spanish for one or two semesters. The programme helps to make the transition between school and university, prepare for the university registration process, get official recognition for previous qualifications and enter professional training in Spain.
- Spanish classes to level B2, required for access to university and other higher education courses.
- Seminars on topics and university subject courses of general interest in a range of disciplines.
- Cultural excursions in Barcelona to get to know the city and the surrounding area.
- Advice and guidance for studying in Spain: preparation for pre-registration for Bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degree applications, as well as obtaining official recognition of previous qualifications and information about registration processes.
- Possibility of credit recognition for FUAB Bachelor’s degrees or study on one of its training cycles.