Enrolment formalizes your entrance into the programme and entitles you to obtain the corresponding title or certificate given that you successfully pass it.
To enroll you must have formalized the pre-registration, be previously admitted to the program and have formalized the pre-registration (once the reservation of place has been paid).
To make the self-enrollment, the application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll.
Access to the admission (if you have not yet formalized) or to enrolment (if you are already admitted) through https://sia.uab.es/ ("Students on other programmes").
For more information: Self-registration manual
Remember that you will need to send the following certified access documentation by post, or you can come to the School in person with the certified documentation.
Cancellation: The center reserves the right to exceptionally cancel the programme in the event that there is not a sufficient number of candidates to take it or for another justified reason.
Information about cancellation of enrolment
A certified copy of the Official Bachelor Degree or comparable that gives access to the programme or of the official academic certificate that accredits its issue.
-If you want to benefit from a group discount, you will need to send us a supporting document.
-If you enrol online, you will need to send the following certified access documentation by post, or you can come to the School in person with the certified documentation:
Information for interantional students:
- We recommend you to complete your pre-enrolment as soon as possible, so as to facilitate the whole process of admission, visa arrangements and other practical matters related to your arrival and your stay at the UAB.
- Remember that when finalising your enrolment, you need to provide the originals of all scanned documents previously submitted.
- You do not need to have your degree certificate legalised until the moment you enrol. To learn how to legalise required documents, click here.
- Click here for all the practical information you need on arranging for visas and accommodation, preparing documents, etc.
Documents needed for enrolment
- Original and photocopy of the degree certificate that qualifies you to join the master's programme, or an official academic certificate accrediting that this has been issued.
- Original and photocopy of the transcript of the degree that qualifies you to join the master's programme, including academic years, credits and grades.
Information for students with a degree from a university abroad:
Degree certificates and transcripts issued by institutions in the EU, in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland must be official and issued by the competent authorities.
Degree certificates and transcripts issued by institutions not in the EU must be official and issued by the competent authorities, and must have been legalised through diplomatic channels or, where applicable, The Hague Apostille or the Andrés Bello Agreement.
Translation of documents issued abroad:
All documents in Catalan, Spanish or English are admissible. To translate documents in French, Italian or Portuguese, you may use the UAB Language Service (Servei de Llengües). Responsibility for arranging to have the documents translated and the costs involved lies with the applicant. Documents in other languages must be accompanied by a translation into Catalan, Spanish or English carried out by a sworn translator, or by any Spanish diplomatic representative in the applicant's home country.