Applications for certificates
To request a certificate for your studies, please contact the school's Gestió Acadèmica (Academic Management Offices).
You can do this in person, by ordinary mail or by email.
The following details must be included on your application form.
• Full name.
• National identity card number or passport number.
• E-mail address.
• FUAB faculty or centre where you took the course.
• Preferred language for your certificate (Catalan or Spanish).
• Date and signature.
Fees are applicable to those not currently enrolled on courses. The fee is set by the centre each academic year.
Without cost to students currently enrolled on courses.
1. At Reception/Gestió Acadèmica with:
- debit card, or credit card. Payment is made immediately on submitting the application.
- Cash payment at Reception/Gestió Acadèmica Payment is made immediately on submitting the application.
2. Payment into TPV VIRTUAL
• Language: Certificates can be issued only in Catalan or Spanish.
• Data: Only information found in the centre's archives is included on certificates.