Payment, fees and financing
In any of the payment methods, you can pay in three ways:
- By POS, by credit or debit card (we accept Visa and MasterCard).
- By bank transfer.
- With the payment document at any BBVA branch.
See the programme's information page for fees.
Payment of the enrolment fee
May be made as follows.
1. In a single instalment. This entitles you to a 3% discount on the overall total for the credits enrolled on. Payment is made into the bank account indicated on the day of enrolment. To keep the discount, the payment has to be done within seven days after registration
2. In two instalments.
- An initial payment of 60% of the total enrolment fee is made into the bank account indicated on the day of enrolment, within seven days.
- A second payment of the remaining 40% is paid 2 month after the enrollment. 
3. More payments through bank financing (Bancsabadell): .
Now the UAB Foundation pays the interest on your tuition fees through the CrediCuenta Formación* from Sabadell Consumer (Banco Sabadell Group).
*CrediCuenta Formación is a line of credit for financing tuition fees at training centers.
This method of payment is only for people who works in Spain and have an national account.
Effective from 1 March 2023 to 29 February 2024:
- 3 months interest free (no surcharge).
- 4 months interest free (surcharge of 0,50%).
- 5 months interest free (surcharge of 0,75%).
- 6 months interest free (surcharge of 1,25%).
- 8 months interest free (surcharge of 1,75%).
- 9 months interest free (surcharge of 2,50%).
If the bank financing is denied, the center will facilitate the split payment with the same conditions of the bank, but only in the even that you can't access the conditions of the bank.
FINANCING AND ENROLMENT SIMULATOR
- You can check out the conditions in the leaflet FINANCING YOUR UNIVERSITY STUDIES
- For any enquiries on the fees or payment, check out the FUABformació enrolment simulator.
Consequences of non-payment of the enrolment fee
Pursuant to the UAB regulations on enrolment, non-payment of the enrolment fee within the set period leads to a state of default being declared on the student's record.
In all cases, it is essential to settle any outstanding invoices and corresponding costs as a condition for making any new enrolment and/or for requesting any academic service: certificates, transfers, etc.