Discount of 100% of the public price of the credits enrolled in accordance with the provisions of the Decree on prices of academic services in public universities in Catalonia, provided that you meet the academic requirements established in the call for scholarships and have obtained a scholarship in the previous year, or you have processed the AGAUR economic accreditation before enrollment.
If, apart from applying for the scholarship, you are a beneficiary of another type of exemption, you have to prove it at the time of formalizing the enrollment.
First-rate / general large family members
You have a 50% discount on the public price of the enrolled credits. for the first time as in the repeated credits. and, in the registration of recognized subjects.
Second category or honor / Special large family members
You have a 100% discount from the public price both in credits enrolled for the first time and in repeated credits. and, in the enrollment of recognized subjects.
Large family members of foreign nationality
You have the corresponding deduction if you obtain the title from the Department of Social Welfare and Family of the Generalitat of Catalonia.
If you want to enjoy this discount and the Academic Management does not include the data of the valid large family certificate (for example, students from outside Catalonia or who have not used the discount to register the PAU) you must send the scanned documentation to the email of your academic management so that they can do the maintenance and apply the discount on tuition.
The large family title must be valid at the time of enrollment. If you are processing it, you can present a receipt, but later you will have to provide the documentation. If you have an individual title, you must accompany it with the family title or a certification issued by Social Welfare and Family that includes all the data of the large family title. In case you have the individual title that includes the category of the large family and the number of children, it is not necessary to provide any other document.
Discount of 100% of the public price, both in credits registered for the first time and in repeated credits.
This gratuity is accredited with a certificate issued or validated by the Catalan Institute of Assistance and Social Services or the equivalent body of other autonomous communities of the Spanish State, which accredits this circumstance. There is enough to prove it with any of the following documents:
- Resolution or certificate issued by the IMSERSO or competent body of the corresponding autonomous community.
- INSS resolution recognizing the condition of pensioner due to total, absolute or severe permanent disability.
- Resolution of the Ministry of Economy and Finance or the Ministry of Defense in which a retirement or retirement pension is recognized for permanent disability for service or uselessness.
- Accreditation card of the disability issued by the Department of Social Welfare and Family. In this case, you must provide the certificate issued by the competent body where the impact is accredited.
If you want to enjoy free enrollment and the Academic Management does not contain the data that prove this circumstance (for example, students from outside Catalonia or who have not used the discount to register the PAU), you must send the scanned documentation to the email of Academic Management so that they can make the corresponding discount.
Discount of 100% of the public price of the credits enrolled in the first course of the first year of your university studies if you have obtained an average grade of the two baccalaureate courses equal to or greater than 9, as long as, in the certificate of grades issued By the center where you have completed the baccalaureate, the specific mention of honors is stated.
If you have not done the baccalaureate in Catalonia, to enjoy free registration, you must send the scanned documentation to the email of your academic management so that they can do the maintenance and apply the discount on the registration fee.
In the case of students from Spain or nationals of a member state of the European Union who provide their degree obtained abroad or to a duly authorized center located in Spain, the same free rate may be applied as long as they have an approved baccalaureate degree and that have obtained the mention of honors.
Discount of 100% of the public price of a number of credits equivalent to that of the subject for which you have obtained the honors.
The deduction cannot exceed the number of subjects for which you have enrolled or the overall amount of the enrollment.
This gratuity is applied to subjects or credits registered for the first time. To be free, you must enroll in the immediately subsequent academic year. Exceptionally, in the event that you have achieved said qualification and you do not have the possibility of enrolling enough credits for the first time in the immediately following period, when you enroll credits for the second time or later, the gratuity will be applied to you in the equivalent amount in which you would have enjoyed if they were subjects enrolled for the first time.
These people, as well as their spouses and their sons and daughters, have the deduction of 100% of the public price, both in the credits registered for the first time and in the repeated credits.
There is an administrative resolution that proves this circumstance. If you have never submitted it before, you must send the scanned documentation to the email of your Academic Management so that they can do the maintenance and apply the discount on the registration fee.
Both victims of sexist violence, as their dependent sons and daughters, have a 100% price deduction for credits registered for the first time as well as for repeated credits.
To accredit this gratuity, you must send the scanned documentation to the email of your Academic Administration so that they can do the maintenance and apply the discount in the tuition. Subsequently, you must present the original documentation or send a certified copy by post. If you have not done it before November 6, the benefits of the gratuity will be canceled and the pending part will be charged. You must provide any of the following documents, as well as the family book in the case of dependent children up to 21 years of age or the certificate of coexistence of the family unit in the case of children over 21 years of age:
- a. Conviction for a crime of sexist violence in the sphere of the couple.
- b. Protection order or any other judicial resolution that agrees a precautionary measure in favor of the victim.
- c. Report from the Public Prosecutor's Office indicating the existence that the applicant is being treated as a victim of sexist violence in the sphere of the couple.
- d. Report or certificate proving that the applicant is being treated as a victim of sexist violence in the area of the couple, issued by any of the following services:
- Social services
- Unit for Actions to Combat Family and Gender Violence, of the General Directorate of Families of the Department of Labor, Social Affairs and Families
- Specialized Intervention Services (SIE)
- Information and Attention Services for Women (SIAD)
- Office of Attention to Victims of Crime
- Host public resource
- Entity subsidized by a specific Public Administration for the care of women victims of sexist violence in the sphere of the couple
- Report of the Labor and Social Security Inspection
The documents that prove the condition of victim of sexist violence in the sphere of the couple have the following validity:
a) In the case of a conviction for a crime of sexist violence in the sphere of the couple:
- If the final sentence is less than 2 years, the condition is maintained for 2 years.
- If the final sentence is between 2 and 4 years, the condition is maintained for 4 years.
- If the final sentence is more than 4 years, the condition is maintained for the time of the sentence.
b) In the case of a protection order, precautionary measure or report from the Public Prosecutor, the condition is maintained for a minimum of one year, or the duration of the precautionary measures if it is longer.
c) The certificate or the victim care services report is valid during the calendar year of issue.
Students who have obtained an extraordinary award for a Bachelor's degree at the UAB will enjoy 100% of the public price of a maximum of 30 credits.
This deduction is applied at the request of the interested person and apart from the registration process.
It can only be applied in the first year that the student enrolls in the UAB master's degree. It will apply in the case of interuniversity studies as long as the UAB is the coordinator or in the event that it is only a participant, when the coordinating university also applies this discount to these studies.
The maximum term to request it is 4 academic years from the granting of the extraordinary award.