Important Warning: 

New access students: if you have any free or discount not informed at the time of university pre-enrolment, you must digitize the accrediting documentation and send it via the documentation form before you complete the enrolment in order to obtain the correct financial settlement. 

Students from other courses: Documentation should only be submitted if it has expired and the renewal has not been submitted beforehand. 

The supporting documentation must be sent via the following e-form

  • ID document:
    • Students with a Spanish DNI: this does not need to be sent to the Gestió Acadèmica. It still needs to be shown for identification purposes when carrying out formalities in person. 
    • Students from the European Union: a digitalized copy of the passport or identification document must be sent where the NIE or Stranganger Identification Number is listed. You have a maximum period of three months to submit the document from the day of registration.
    • Foreign students not from the European Union: you must send a digitalized copy of the current TIE or Standard Identification Card. If you don't have the TIE yet, you must provide the passport and TIE request. You have a maximum period of three months to submit the document from the day of registration.
    • Foreign students residing in an EU country need to email their NIE to the Gestió Acadèmica before enrolling, to be kept on record.
  • In case of selecting direct payment, you must sign and send the direct for e-form the debit order – SEPA. In case you do not have an electronic signature, you must print, sign and send for e-form. Banking data must include the IBAN and BIC codes (only if the entity is not in Spain). Only accounts of entities located in the European Union, Andorra, Vatican City, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino or Switzerland are accepted.
  • For all students, the tuition fee includes supplementary accident and liability insurance, as well as compulsory school insurance. If you are 28 years of age or older, you must present insurance that covers health care (compulsory school insurance does not cover people over the age of 28) and is valid in Spain. If you plan to take part in an exchange program in European countries during this course, as part of an Erasmus scholarship or internship, you need to take out supplementary mobility insurance.
  • Document with your qualification for taking these studies:
Access route
Supporting documents
University entrance exams (PAU) or equivalent No documents required.
PAU taken in another Autonomous Community Application to transfer the entrance exam record from the university of origin
Spanish qualification in advanced vocational training, advanced practice in plastic arts and design, advanced practice in sports, or equivalent No documents required.
Entrance exam for over-25s No documents required.
Entrance exam for over-45s No documents required.
Students with initiated studies who have obtained a place in other studies by pre-enrollment No documents required (no file transfer).
Favourable resolution on admission through a change of degree programme or validation of previous studies Certificate from the university of origin showing the access route taken to join it and the corresponding grades
Transfer of academic records (students from Spain).
University degree or equivalent Personal academic certificate (transcript) and attested copy of the degree certificate.
Students from member states of the European Union or states with reciprocal international agreements in place There is no need to submit the credential issued by the Spanish National Distance Education University (UNED)
There is no need to submit proof of having passed the specific phase of the PAU.


Conditions applicable for the academic year
Supporting document

General grants for university studies 


In order to be able to temporarily enjoy the condition of a fellow or a conditional fellow when making the enrolment and not prudently pay the public prices set by the Price Decree, it is necessary to have processed the application for a general regime scholarship for the 2023-2024 course and comply with the academic requirements established in the call.

In September, the application form must be accessed again to update the data indicating the degree and university where the registration has been formalised.

If the grant application is resolved negatively, regardless of whether it is possible to lodge an appeal about the refusal or the proposal of refusal, the center will contact the student to give indications about the resulting payment to be paid.


Conditions applicable 
Documentació acreditativa
Students awarded a distinction in High school diploma/ Vocational training

Grade certificate with the distinction.  If the distinction was awarded in a school in Catalonia, you need not submit any document

Membership of a large family as certified by the Generalitat de Catalunya

It is not necessary to submit accreditation if it has also been used for PAU registration.

If at the time of registration the accreditation is not valid, the student has 10 days to process it and report to the academic management of the center.
Membership of a large family as certified by other autonomous communities

Large family title / valid card.

If at the time of registration the accreditation is not valid, the student has 10 days to process it and report to the academic management of the center.

People with disabilities (*) One of the following credentials: disability certificate issued or validated by the Department for Work, Social Welfare and Family, resolution or certificate issued by INSS or the competent authority in the corresponding autonomous community or any other specified  in Article 2 of Royal Decree 1414/2006.
Victims of acts of terrorism (plus their children and spouses) Administrative resolution.
Victims of male violence in an intimate partnership (plus their dependent children)(*)

The "Llibre de Família" family register in the case of dependent children up to the age of 21, or a certificate of cohabitation ("convivència") for the family unit in the case of children over 21.

One of the following supporting documents: a judgement of conviction; a protection order; any other judicial decision to grant a precautionary measure in the victim's favour; a report from the public prosecutor or the Labour and Social Security Inspectorate; a report or certificate showing that the applicant is receiving assistance as a victim of gender violence, issued by a public administration agency — Social Services, Male- and Family-Violence Unit of the Directorate General for Families of the Catalan Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Families, Specialist Intervention Services (SIE), Information and Assistance Services for Women (SIAD), Crime Victims' Assistance Office, or sheltered accommodation — or by an entity providing assistance to women victims of male violence in an intimate partnership that is funded by a specific public administration body. * (See further details).

(*) Information based on the agreement on criteria for establishing the status of victim of male violence in an intimate partnership setting for the purpose of exemption from payment of university fees, approved by the Inter-university Council of Catalonia, which specifies the corresponding period of validity of these documents

The submission of the required documentation within the specified deadlines is a prerequisite for carrying out the management of the academic record, to formalise a new enrolment or modify the enrolment and/or to request any academic service (certificates, titles, transfers of file, etc.).