Grants and programmes
1.Complying with the academic requirements for this academic year call for general grant applications (this is automatically checked when you enrol).
2.Having processed the general grant this academic year.
If you don't comply with this 2 points you will not be able to enroll as a condicional grant-holder.
• You can trace your application's progress through the system directly through the OVT, AGAUR's virtual processing office, where this information is constantly updated.
• In September you will be able to enter the new application form for the general scholarship (Ministry website) to correct your data. It is very important that you enter the form to make sure that you have correctly indicated the degree you are studying, and especially to check that you have indicated that you are studying at UAB. If you do not indicate that you are studying at UAB, your scholarship will not be processed correctly.
• If you have to submit documents to be added to your application, you should do this preferably through AGAUR's online processing system for generic requests.
Your DNI/NIE number must be exactly the same on the grant application as on your enrolment.
• If AGAUR or the Ministry turn down the grant application, the enrolment fees will be charged in accordance with UAB regulations. The payment will be made in a single installment. In these cases the UAB will notify you in advance by email.
• Lodging an appeal or complaint does not exempt you from paying the enrolment fees.
• To be definitively awarded the grant you must meet the requirements of the academic requirements for this academic year, which means that having been able to enrol, or not, as a conditional grant-holder does not determine the final result of your application.
Modifications to enrolment with a grant application
Modifications to enrolment that affect the number of credits and other validations of academic requirements specified in calls may affect the resolution on the application, and also the possibility of obtaining the different types of aid.
For this reason, if you are applying for a grant, keep in mind the academic conditions in place when you ask to modify your enrolment, especially when the modification to enrolment involves reducing the number of credits enrolled for to fewer than 60.
FUAB collaboration grants are for students currently enrolled on the Bachelor's Degree (students who are in their second, third or fourth year), and have successfully completed a minimum of 60 credits.
In return for the grant, these students perform tasks to support various FUABformació activities (Open Days, Saló de l'Ensenyament fair, Workshop, etc.). These tasks include promotion, logistics and information and customer support.
Successful applicants are chosen by a panel designated and chaired by the Director of Teaching Services of the FUAB, and consisting of the school heads of studies, the head of administration, the degree coordinators and the head of the Jobs Bank and Placements Unit.