The university also offers complementary insurance cover for accidents and travel assistance, addressed to all students enrolled at the UAB. FUAB Formació includes this insurance at the time of enrolment.
The period of insurance cover is the academic year under way when the insurance is taken out. The cover is worldwide in scope, 24 hours a day, for both study- and non-study-related activities, including holidays and in-company work placements, both on and off campus.
Provisions- In case of accident, the complementary mobility insurance covers the following.
- Death (€23,000)
- Complete permanent invalidity (€41,000)
- Medical costs at recommended centres (unlimited)
- Medical costs at other centres (up to €5000)
What to do in the event of an accident.
First of all, you must call to Allianz (24 hours/365 days) before going to a medical center, they will give you instructions:
- 913 255 568 Medical attentton in these communities: Cataluña, Comunidad Valenciana, Murcia, Galicia, Madrid, Cantabria and Andalucía.
- 913 343 293 Medical attention in other communities.
Obviously, in cases of maximum urgency, you can receive medical attention and, at the time you can inform the company and the School.
If you go to a centre covered by the policy, take the following documents.
- Accident report form, attaching a copy of the first page of the policy.
If you go to a centre that is not covered by the policy, take the following documents.
- Emergency referral note
- Report from the doctor together with invoices.