El Bachelor’s degree in Integrated Risk Prevention and Security provides training of professionals capable of working in any area, both public and private, of risk prevention and security.
The training offered in the Bachelor’s degree covers all the necessary knowledge, competences and skills to be able to manage risk in an organisation.
The sectors in which graduates work are varied and include the following:
- Company assessment and consultancy.
- Assessment and consultancy for public administration.
- Data protection.
- Technological risks.
- Civilian safety.
- Civil protection.
- Transport and road safety.
- Fire prevention.
- Communications management.
- Business continuity
- Compliance officer.
- Private security director.
- Head of private security.
- Forces and security corps, firefighters or civilian protection (entry to these according to the different selection procedures of the public administrations).
Together with these professional opportunities it is also important to note that:
- The minor in Labour Security can lead to the position of expert in three specialist areas (hygiene, ergonomics and industrial security).
- The minor in Management of Private Security and Private Investigation can lead to professional practice as head of security, security director and private detective.